Download Surfshark from RAI

Just a little heads up to anyone using Surfshark. My TV was playing awful good and I said I better check my VPN. I had the kill switch activated. For some reason Surfshark stopped working and actually logged me off. I had to re-enter my email and password to activate it again.

Another odd thing I noticed was when using the rotating IP address some streams tend to stop functioning. For example I watch stocks on a trading platform. Every time the IP changed I lost my stock price stream.

The kill switch will turn off your internet if it loses connection, just reselect a VPN server. I personally don’t use the kill switch. When using rotating IP SS for a second is setting a new IP.

The kill switch was rendered useless.I was logged out of the app. I was running without my VPN.

1 Like

This is the reason I trust the green dot. It is that extra level of protection my family needs.

1 Like

This is the 1st time ive ever heard of it logging you out. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I might have done something stupid. Definitely not out of the realm of possibilities. I have in the past :rofl:

1 Like

I know the first time I used it with the kill switch I was watching a movie and everything stopped… I dam near tore everything up then discovered the kill switch really works :joy:

Sounds like me. I usually go for the most complicated solution and, of course it’s the simplest fix… :confounded:

1 Like

I’ve changed a lot in the last year, now I just sit back and think awhile before I start re-building…most issues are simple but in haste we will make more out of it :grimacing:

Make sure you download from the RAI. The version that is on the Google Play Store gave me some ‘odd’ problems. The same problems that are in the reviews on Google Play Store. The rapid app installer seems to have an updated version. I spent a LONG time with their customer service yesterday. Surfshark displayed my real ip randomly. This post is just for awareness, your setup might be fine.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.