Don't Trust Reddit for Reliable Streaming Information - Here's Why

I recommend that if anyone has suspicions of wrong doing, inaccurate information, misuse of links or services provided, rather than make blatant accusations of collusion or misdeeds you contact trusted insiders like myself who take great pride in the legitimacy of Troypoint info and who take the time to look into any such suspicions for the safety of all insiders. That’s what the PM is for, use it. If a mistake has been inadvertently made, then it gets corrected immediately upon verification of such activity. I personally take offense, that even the remotest of insinuations are made, that anything here on the insider, and Troypoint in general, has been posted with the intent of misleading users and colluding with scammers or “bad actors” with the intent of causing harm, financially or otherwise to anyone. The lengths Troy goes to for the insider and troypoint.com to ensure their legitimacy is beyond belief.

5 Likes

totaly agree there is a right way and a wrong way unfortunately this is the the wrong way

2 Likes

Wow this is your 1st Post? Not Cool, not cool at all.

2 Likes

Thank you [porkchopsoda], for the opportunity to set misunderstandings straight, and

reiterate the highest integrity of Troy and Admins of Troypointinsider.

3 Likes

The more I use the internet, social media, YouTube, and everything else the more I realize it took the human race less than 30 years to transform the “Information Superhighway” into the “Misinformation Pothole Alley” that consists of complete and utterly useless garbage. Seems like less than 10% of it is even accurate anymore and is becoming full of fake crap.

secret is to check and check again then do it all again

1 Like

2 Likes

no problem people will help on here if asked in right way hope you get it sorted :+1:

I assure r/synclervendors is legit. The administrator is providing the best vendor/provider url.

The problem I find with Reddit is the mods. Most are pretty good but there are a few that are very strict on how THEY want you to think. Make one disparaging comment THEY don’t like and you can get banned for life. Now, this only bugs me when you know you didn’t violate any written rule but they won’t admit they made a mistake. I got a 28 day ban for mentioning on one “forum” that there were other options rather than the mainstream streaming services. I violated it because I was pushing illegal streaming services. Notice I didn’t mention anything by name. So, some are hosted by yahoos that don’t know jack

You my friend are the type of person who shouldn’t be using IPTV. You expect vetting when you are paying 5 to 15 bucks per month for 15,000 channels and unlimited movies/tv shows? Are you serious? If something doesn’t work out, move onto the next service like all of us in this forum do. I’m more than happy to lose 15 bucks a few times looking for a quality service rather than paying $200 for cable/satellite each month. I can actually try 10-15 services for that amount.

4 Likes

When someone comes to a Forum and chooses to Stir the Pot with their very 1st post often times there is a Hidden Agenda they have. The internet is the Wild Wild West - This site has some great info as does Reddit and hundreds of other sites. And things also change very quickly - No site that offers reviews, advice, etc… can be 100% correct all the time - Not this site or anywhere else. At the end of the day it is on us to make the choices we make

1 Like

Actually you’ve said a whole lot at this point but still leave out the specific scam you claim you were directed to from this website. Please give us the details. I’m just curious because I haven’t read any similar stories here. Perhaps you scammed yourself by doing something incorrectly, has that ever crossed your mind? I see self error the problem in many cases.

2 Likes

giphy

This post doesn’t have a bunch of political garbage in it, which violates the rules.
No political statements. You can use Facebook and Twitter for that.

The original post was not a statement, or political view, but intended to inform on Net Neutrality. Comments were made, entirely out of context, and resulted in political comments not pertinent to, or advancing, the net neutrality discussion. Then more followed. I am not going to be drawn into a lengthy explanation of why I chose to close the comments, it should be obvious. The original topic link is there for anyone to click on and read.

The article itself was a political statement against Trump and his administration and a violation of this forum rules

In your opinion and not at all as I saw it. Now out of respect for you @AJS1 I am asking politely that you not start muddying an entirely unrelated topic with political opinions. Thank you. The topic was closed for that very reason.

Regarding the troll who hijacked this topic, I read the first sentence of his last reply (and only that) and deleted his account. Back to conversing with people who actually want to be here. Have a great Sunday everyone!

9 Likes