Does or is the Xanax build working?

Using Troypoint app installer I tried to load the Xanax build to KODI 18.9, it would not load! I have even tried to load using the Xanax URL but nothing happened, no build appeared available. I am using a FireTV box (2nd gen). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @layatesmsn unfortunately it looks like they are done. I created a new tutorial for another build that is just as good if not better. See video #2 here - Supercharge Fire TV/Stick & Android TV Box Guide - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More

2 Likes

Thanks Troy I thought it was me not doing something correctly!

2 Likes

Troy there’s a problem with this video.Thanks.

Hello @chuckman I just tried playing all videos on the Supercharge page and they are all working. If it doesn’t load right away, wait a few seconds for it to load. Also, this is an old post. We no longer recommend Builds. You can get everything you need with The Crew addon. It provides movies and TV shows plus free live channels which I cover in Video #2 here - Supercharge Fire TV/Stick & Android TV Box Guide - TROYPOINT: Tech Tutorials On Firestick, Kodi, Android TV Box, VPN, IPTV, Streaming, & More

2 Likes