Do not use epgguide.com for a paid EPG service,

Nope. They’re in there. I just gave you the epg url in case you don’t want the channels but just the guide.

So I need to add .xml correct?

Ya these aren’t any channels for the most part, just the epg and for those that are both then they’re legal free channels like Samsung+ or Pluto. After what’s happened lately I’m being uber cautious. Tx Dracoo.

1 Like

got ya, well understood,
joeyyes@verizon.net

1 Like

Okay, thank you. :slight_smile: appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m surprised, I still can not find an epg for Ace TV ,
Do you see that one?
I tried all of the EPG sources, I copy pasted all of the exact,

I’ll see what I can find.

cool, so far I havn’t seen any of the epg’s you gave me, do you think I have too many or something, I’m up to 40 now,

40 should be enough. :laughing: :rofl:

In my tivimate only populates https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidjesuz/EPG/master/guide.xml

Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying.

1 Like

I’ve typed in exactly what was on your list in my add source in Tivimate but when I go to assign the epg then hit the binoculars for advanced search I only see a few of the ones you gave me, I don’t even see the matthuisman one,

Is there a way to assign an EPG source to a specific group within a playlist?

yes go to the playlist and type in the exact http adress,

1 Like

I don’t know any way of just assigning an epg to a single group. You assign the epg to the entire playlist and then it populates the corresponding channels or you assign a channel epg to a specific channel.

1 Like

Yup, that’s what I’ve been doing :+1:
Just wondering if you could assign a EPG as a default ‘go to’ for an individual group no matter what the main Playlist default was. I know if you assign all available EPS as sources then the Playlist should use them and populate channels. I guess I’m just being lazy and curious :grin:

Yea it depends on the playlist URL I play it safe and use Github first then assign all the rest in sources and pick when I search,

I’m trying what you suggested but I still don’t understand what you’re referring to. Clicking on advanced search will just bring up all channels, not one specific epg list. It will start with numerical channel names then alphabetically. The more channels you have the longer it takes to populate the list. Now if a list has every channel starting with say CA: or US: then you can remove those in Settings>Appearance>TV Guide>Channel names editor>on>prefixes to remove or Suffixes to remove. If you’ve enabled an epg in the playlist you are searching then it will be included in the search.

I assign all EPGs to every playlist. Then I have them update every 24 hrs and update when TiViMate is started.

Okies. Lets say you have a Playlist with multiple IPTV providers (legit ones obviously) and you have those organised in groups by name, ie Samsung, Plex, Pluto, Stirr etc etc. It would be ideal to assign an EPG source for just that group. Just make it quicker to find the data if groups were narrowing down where they ‘look’ for a source rather than having to search all the allocated EPG sources.