DistroTV a very cool legal streamer

that apsat site has been around but not often updated. I found it in my bookmarks

Apsattv.com Streams page
Apsattv.com Streams page

2 Likes

Agree. But that particular distro m3u was updated on Dec 17 2022. A bunch of other ones hadnt been updated lately. A select few had.

1 Like

There are times that many of those links work but more often than not I wind up deleting them. apsat= asia/pacific could be the issue due to where its located however big hollyweird cant touch it :rofl:

1 Like

I had a full epg on that Distro m3u but then whamo, it just disappeared. Figures. Iā€™ll have to retry from the beginning. :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Ok. Update. So I used the apsattv playlist m3u and the DStv xml and now have a a full 215 channel playlist with epg for Distro. Now to test the feeds. This takes me back a few months when PowerFader was getting users a ton of m3u m3u8 and xml stuff, free. Tx guys. ttfn.

Excellent news. I had used the first epg TXRon posted instead of the 2nd one. So Iā€™ll go back and grab the DStv one. Thanks Miki and TXRon!

1 Like

Lol. Donā€™t get to excited. I reloaded it, got the epg loaded and then again, it disappeared. Going to add the github one now. Thanks for this distraction.

1 Like

:smile: :upside_down_face: ah the ups and downs of internet tv. At least it has a fun factor of discovery. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Just wondered since I noticed it updated yesterday, have you ever come across a working epg for the localnow m3u?

never made an attempt to look for one

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I just thought you might have. Loaded the new m3u and it has that wired2fish channel you were mentioning and a lot more.

1 Like

https://www.apsattv.com/localnow.m3u
469 chans. now I have to find an xml for it.

Thatā€™s the one. I loaded it and thought this would be outstanding if it had a working guide.

Looking now for one.

Happy Birthday by the way! Cheers to many more years! :grinning:

Thank you Shayde and welcome to the ever growing insider.

1 Like

Happy Birtday @Miki ā€¦just saw the cake :joy: :sunglasses:

1 Like

DeltaSr95 was integral in the F2V project. Before he became actively involved the project was good but lacked organization. DeltaSr95 brought that needed organization to the forefront. As time continued, he seemed to be the primary contributor along with Matt (NZ). In the final days of the project DeltaSr95 had all but streamlined the entire project and his work was showcased in the link.

F2V developer, Georges, had an issue withe Weigel Broadcasting over their Svengoolie program featured on the CW channel. Also, it seems Roku was actively promoting the F2V site as an alternative even going so far as to mention other channels being available from Weigel Broadcasting.

So, thatā€™s what started it all and the project was totally shut down.

Just goes to show you that excessive advertising is usually the key to their demise! F2V brought on too much attention to themselves, and many people started taking notice. Which ultimately led to the attention of broadcast companies that they were getting their links from.

Itā€™s unfortunate, because F2V was an excellent free streaming service and they were getting better and better with DeltaSrā€™s and Matthusā€¦nzā€™s input. That whole team with Georges as the developer, and Delta and Matt as superior contributors was a great team!

3 Likes

I knew the gist of the story but not the individual details. Thanks for the explanation. Again it just goes to show you that too much of a good thing is usually bad. I always hated that XBMC (Kodi) made it to the mainstream. For a while it seemed like all the devs were leaving, thankfully it finally evolved back to a nice(r) experience.

2 Likes

PS - I wanted to commend your verbal skills on this story. You are very articulate. If youā€™re not a writer, you could be!

2 Likes