Diggz Xenon Kodi build problem

Diggz Xenon Kodi build problem

I purchased 5 MeCool K-3 Android devices; 1 for me and my 4 daughters. I installed Kodi 19.0 and the Diggz Xenon build on each device, all running IPVanish with a Real-Debrid account. The Xenon build has been working great for months for my daughters, but it will not work for me.

When I perform a fresh Xenon build, it works great; - for a few days. After a few days, everything I select goes into a waiting state and hangs there. I perform a fresh Xenon installation, and the same thing happens, over & over.

I install the Xenon build exactly the same as I did for my daughters. The only difference is they live in different places with different ISPs and different internet providers. I can load other Kodi add-ons like The Crew, The Boys, Shadow, etc,- and they all work fine.

I can live without the Xenon build, but I simply do not understand why it does not work.

Last small question. Is there a way to select the VLC player in Kodie, in order to play movies that use the Xvid codex, or is that even a good idea?

Hi @jpilson2
First don’t try the xvid codec, it’s usually a movie that hasn’t been released and someone most likely recorded in some dubious fashion. Give it a week or 2 then try.
As far as Xenon, may try your VPN set its location to someplace else and use the Best Available in that location.
Worth a shot.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why can I download the current XENON Build for my fs? It only gives me the option for Maddux - Kidz- Version 1.0 when I go to Chef Nexus Wizard.

You’re going to need Omega. Troy warned us about this a few days ago -

1 Like