Diggz Xenon Builds

Does anyone have strong preferences for any of the 7 currently available Diggz builds (Phenomenal, etc.)? I was looking to reinstall Xenon Plus, but it is no longer an available option. Right now I installed the one updated on Aug. 30 and it seems cluttered and temperamental. Thanks.

1 Like

It feels like lots of folks are starting to leave the large Kodi Builds in lieu of the lighter, more streamlined builds. I think that is one of the reasons Troy moved CrewNique into #1. What apps do you use, or prefer to use the most from a large Kodi build?

3 Likes

I don’t use builds. All I use are the Addons: The Crew, The Promise, and Nightwing. All with RD enabled. I also have an IPTV service. That is all I need.

3 Likes

Because heavy builds are not good for units with low resources. I dont even like light builds strictly addons.

So im glad to see the lighter builds work well.

xenon firestick light works fine

5 Likes

i agree xenon plus was the best for me,matrix xenon 8.5.2 a load of crap how can we get diggz to roll back to 8.4.2

2 Likes

Join the chef wizard group that Diggz is part of and express your issues and concerns and maybe get solutions.

2 Likes

I’m using the Diggzrepo (Xenon). 8.5.2 Have not had the issues that Crewunique has. That is constant buffering and cutting back to the provider selection page. I classify Crewunique as #infinity. I do not know where Troy gets his #1 ranking… it’s c*^p.
For sports I use the add-on Mad Titan. It’s steady and reliable. The Crew was my go to. But it’s fast becoming my leave alone.

2 Likes
2 Likes

If you have only one Firestick, I can see this happening.
If you can, have more than one stick. Since once you load Kodi with a build it’s dedicated to that build.
With more than one build you can get the variety by switching inputs on your amp

1 Like

Facebook?..LOL
No thanks

2 Likes

You can also use Troy’s Kodi fork for multiple builds, app testing, etc.

Just giving you options to contact the build developer and discuss your issues with the build and get possible resolutions. Use it or don’t, it’s up to you. Just doing what I do and offering help. :relieved:

3 Likes

I know. Already using.

1 Like

I’m retired :confused: and love playing with streaming stuff, so that aside I have numerous kodi builds and just a couple days ago decided to give xenon another go on my buzzx5 and I’ve watched alot of movies and tv shows and it worked flawless. Yeah it has changed from a few months ago as far as appeal but after spending some time customizing it because you can literally change anything you want. I have to say I love it and appreciate all the hard work these developers do. :grin:

4 Likes

Im a Kodi novice, but know enough to get me in trouble. I have always used Kodi for a backup to all my other cord cutting. I have used builds but prefer individually installing addons. How would one go about putting them in a cool, custom menu. Or would that be done trying different skins?

For example if I just had The Crew, Seren and one or two other addons to the main Kodi with no build, i hate going down to video addons to get those. I want a more convenient feel for my custom build. Are there downloadable skins?

1 Like

Hi @AMD237 if you have time like me than you will love exploring kodi. Number one, you can never get in serious trouble :rofl: with kodi but you may have to delete it and start over. The good news is the more it happens the better you get. Kodi has several skins if you go to settings then interface you’ll find them. Yes you can add or remove addons in a build and also your kodi homepage page can be changed so you don’t have to scroll down to addons. “Configure skin” is where you’ll find that. Have fun and Stream on!

4 Likes

I used the Amber skin with just 3 add ons and it works great . The skin is pretty easy to customize to your liking.Check on-line for how to vids on you tube.

1 Like

I tried the kodi fork but when added… Not enough resources

I’m using Xenon 8.5.2 ( plus build) with no issue . There’s the xenon free which only has addons that don’t require RD. Then there’s the plus varient which has the same addons PLUS addons that required RD . Now you know what the plus stands for :sunglasses::pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like