Diggz Xenon Build is Back and Updated

Diggz Xenon Plus was just updated to version 7.7 and is now working great again! This build was offline for a few days being updated by its developers.

4 Likes

What is the adult password for the xenon build?

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know it was alive again. I was trying to use this about the time it had problems. Was pulling my hair out thinking about what i did wrong.Should of visited here a day or two earlier. i’d still have hair.LMAO. :v:

1 Like

Seems like it is still down as at Sat 26 Feb?
Anyone else had success?

1 Like

I installed it and it’s great! Maybe if you have an older build of it, from when it last worked, you might want to do a fresh install!! If you follow the guide above it steps it out for you and real easy to understand! The guide also starts off with recommending a reset of Kodi first and then using a fresh install of the build!!
:wink:

1 Like

Is this a good build for a firecube or is it too bloated

1 Like

69(just this number)

1 Like

As of 11 Jan 2023 I can’t find any of the Diggz links working. I updated my Kodi to 19.4 the other day and when I went in to reinstall Diggz link I get the “Cannot connect” message. Before you tell me that I put the link in wrong. I did it via cut and paste and none of the links work.

So now what is person to do?

Yeah m8 it works too🤩