Diggz Xenon 8.61 NFL Football Replays Not Working

I’ve downloaded Diggz Xenon 8.61…it was working fine especially with watching NFL football replays…Now none of the addons will do
anything at all with Full MatchTv being their source for veiwing. Is there somehow that the builder can find a different source so we can watch the replays or anything at all!!

Welcome! Free Kodi add-ons are just not reliable enough to count on them consistently. There are things you can do to help, but really you are at the mercy of the sources and developers. What add-ons are you using? If you are looking for live tv, would highly recommend you digging into Troy’s research and methods to using a premium IPTV service.

2 Likes

I have IPTV also…where do you go to the VOD??

I have for sports Crew, Mad Titan,

Also I have End Zone,
The Loop, Replay Me…and i think that none of them will work because of Full Match Tv…

Your talking about Kodi add- ons. IPTV service with a player such as Tivimate is what @AMD237 was referring to. Search on the site for these. Welcome to the Insider

Those are big names in the Kodi sports add-on business but unfortunately they are still free and really nothing you can do to make them dependable. As far as your question about the IPTV VOD replays, etc, your IPTV provider would have to have them in your service like @Mtodd576 says his does. You could PM him for the info on his current provider, I’m sure he would help you out.

I have Tivimate and mains services for my iptv

I’m not that familiar with that service, but seems similar to ones I have used in the past. I have never had the replays, only live stuff. Maybe reaching out to @Mtodd576 and getting info could give you a “backup” service with bonus replays.

THANKS for the information…i wouldn’t know where to look VOD for all football replays but i know how to set recording for one program

1 Like

How do you find the vod section to watch replays on your Tivimate

Thanks for all the information regarding NFL replays yesterday. I went on Kodi today to watch nfl replays and surprisingly they were playing with no problems…

Welcome to the community. As a newer user please use the search as this is a common issue/problem.