Diggz xenon 7.6 build

I recently updated to the Diggz Xenon Matrix build to 7.6 running Kodi 19.3. Since then I get a weather error, and Kodi keeps forcing shut. I cleared the cache and not sure what to do. Also is Madtitan TV down? Thank you.

1 Like

I started having similar issue on same build last night. Keeps saying something about weather log error and the weather widgets are now blank. I’m not getting booted out of kodi though. I’m also looking for solutions though and I got none.:unamused:

Yep, same issue here with the weather app. Hopefully, it will resolve soon? I’m NOT happy others are having this problem but, feel better knowing that others are effected. Till better Streams!

2 Likes

@Long0806

Any iptv associated with kodi or free networks comes and goes. It ether works or it doesn’t.

As for the build I strongly recommend light kodi builds, if you use real-debrid then all you need is crew or Seren.

Recently one our members tweaked and made a awesome kodi build Skeleton Crew Build

4 Likes

I liked Mad Titan as I could get Fox & NBC Chicago news stations.

2 Likes

Hey all, while chatting on the subject of Diggz Xenon Matrix 7.6 build. I have noticed that when choosing the seren apk when viewing one of the shows. I have to click on it twice to get it to work. Is anyone else having to do this? TIA!

I had the same problem with the weather. Try this for a solution.

1. Click Xenon Plus
  2. Click services
  3. Click Weather
  4. Click Services for weather information
    5 .Click Get more
    I chose Gismeteo. Backed out of everything and restarted. My weather works fine.
1 Like

Thanks a million to @Cord_Cutter. You solved my issue with the weather widgets. I did exactly as you instructed and lo and behold I have my freaking widgets back. Thanks again as this was driving me crazy.:smile:

Cheers Cord_Cutter
Works great for me too. Just needed to uncheck ‘Use current location’ and input my location and away you go …weather widgets back. Many thanks for your help!

Is there a fix for getting the joblo movie trailer app back? I really appreciated the trailers, very entertaining!

BTW: The weather fix is greatly appreciated TYVM!

I believe it is fixed. I had the same problem, but multi-weather did an update this morning and now everything is fine. Be certain using Xenon that your weather is set to multi

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I am glad that I could help.

1 Like

I posted last week but things have got worse. I use real-debrid and am.using a 4k firestick. The Crew was always great for me now I can’t even get espn on any add on. Anything I can watch usually kicks me out after 10 min. I have cleared my cache, reset kodi/firestick etc. I run multiple firestick in my home and same problem on all. I am at a loss as what to do. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Just out of curiosity are you using a VPN?

For now open your silk browser and go to stream2watch.sx then click live tv at the top right and scroll down to pick the feed you want.

1 Like

No need to make a new topic, keep posted related in the same topic please.

1 Like

Hi, I went into weather settings an choose the get more option an chose gitsome to correct this issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.