Difficulty getting key

I have followed troy for years, but never got serious about implementing all the resources available. Im trying to put things in place, i have spent hrs getting that provision package, which i now have. But im unable to successfully receive a key from seller, just says pending, i have an invoice # but no key. I emailed them for help with no response. Also i didnt know to get anonymous email or purchase crypto :grimacing:
Help, any advice would be helpful! Yes i am running vpn.

1 Like

Welcome to the Insider! I’m a little confused. You have the Syncler app installed, and successfully put in the Provision packages, but are trying to purchase Syncler+ ?

1 Like

Yes, i purchased the real-debrid and that is working. However when i when i go to settings it wants me to log in and purchase syncler+ in which i did but i am not receiving the key and it will not let me log in

Syncler+ paused error, unable to use syncler+ until resolved. I followed tutorial to get best experience out of this and it keeps asking me to resolve the issue? Help

3 Likes

If you haven’t sent any $$ (crypto, PP, CC) you will not receive a key. I was trying to use PP with a reseller & had issues, finally got in touch with him & problem was resolved & received key in minutes.

1 Like

I did pp but it is still pending, over 12 hrs now and i msg seller, still no reply.
Im having trouble getting any sources at all on syncler, my account shows premium and working but still nothing! So frustrated :tired_face:

1 Like

If you haven’t gotten a key, then you dont have s+ for express packages. Komos is the free version and does not yield as many links as express.

There is paypal option with one of the resellers buykeypremium i believe. once you get it put it in s+ Also, nothing we can do about you and the key.

1 Like

Did PP send you a receipt showing you paid $$ to who ever you paid? If not it didn’t go thru. I know it’s frustrating dealing with these resellers, gonna start a crypto account and buy direct from Syncler next time. Cheaper & faster.

2 Likes

Honestly without being familiar with crypto payments I don’t recommend syncler because the easiest quickest way to get a key is use crypto through the official syncler website using those alternative options for a key could take up to 24 hrs before receiving key

2 Likes

Well seeing as it took 3 days of getting a response from reseller to get his end fixed up to accept paypal, 24 hrs seems pretty quick. I order my new key prior to current one expiring. And have a couple of peps who are very familiar with crypto to assist.

4 Likes

I used a 3rd party source to pay and get my key and I had the key withing a minute or two and was up and running without a hitch.

It is very easy to pay and get your key using the alternative method, but it is also more expensive than going through Syncler’s official site.

1 Like

In that case just use official syncler website in the future much more convenient

3 Likes

Yeah I just use Coinbase and pay syncler direct. I have used both methods and I like syncler better than reseller

3 Likes

Out of the box possibility; could the key have been sent to your spam folder?

2 Likes

I just bought another Syncler key with Coinbase and it was just under $15. Before I made the transaction, I went thru the 3rd party CC method and the total was just under $29.

Crypto is a PITA going thru the learning curve, but gets much easier the more you use it.

Syncler sent me a new key that I have saved. When my subscription runs out in February, I’m ready to copy/paste the new key right away.

2 Likes

Exactly! Don’t wait until the last minute to renew your sub. You can renew in advance and have your key sitting in the ready to install.

Speaking of which, I just checked when mine expires. It expires January 12th!!! Thanks for the reminder! Been sooo busy with my move, heat, water, power issues and holidays I totally forgot about Syncler+. Glad I read your post!

Btw, I checked my old receipt from BUYPREMIUMKEY.com, and last year it was about $24 bucks for a year sub, and it took about 5 minutes for them to send me my key. They charge about double of what you would pay if you bought through Syncler+ and used BTC. Yeah, it sucks, but I don’t know enough about bitcoin, and I don’t want to end up like Sam Bankman-Fried! lol

Update: I just went through the 3rd party payment process and have already received my key in an email within about 30-40 minutes. Yeah, I know, I could have saved some bucks by paying with crypto, but I probably would have strangled the cat from getting frustrated! So, she’s happy, I’m happy, Syncler+ is happy, and BUYPREMIUMKEY is happy. Just a kind of an all-around happy feeling for everyone. lol
Sooo Happy

1 Like

I think im going to look into the crypto to buy directly from syncler. I still dont have and payment has not been received by them still and support did reply to me and said as much! So drustrated, but refuse to let this get the best of me lol, ty for the reply.

Thanks, i decided im going to do my homework and teach myself how to do the whole incognito thing, set up email, crypto all of it! I learn best by doing, so im going to give it a try and figure this out, no giving up here lol, ty for the reply.

Question, this may be a stupid one but here goes…when you bought from bpk did you have to go in and send it with the invoice they provide or when select pp and pay do they get payment?
Maybe thats what i did wrong :woman_shrugging:

All I did was go to Syncler+ website and clicked on the “Join Syncler+” box and then selected the sub I wanted. Then I clicked on buy via BUYPREMIUMKEY.com and selected the package I wanted. On the next page I chose PP as my pymt option and clicked confirm. Then followed the onscreen instruction from there. I did have to go to my PP account to authorize the sending of money to the 3rd party source. As an extra form of verification. I waited about 20 minutes and sent BUYPREMIUMKEY and email with my transaction I.D. using their contact form. I was responded to in about 5 minutes from that point with an email with my key. The key is also present in my account page on the BUTPREMIUMKEY website.