DefSquid APK - How to Install on Firestick/Android for Device Protection

I believe Troy’s speed test is Analiti?

I gave the Squid a shot, but just was all that impressed enough.

Besides, I like my calamari fried and with a squeeze of lemon! :yum:

3 Likes

Lol. Me to. Hmm. Yup troy uses Analiti and many others just link to speedtest.net

1 Like

DefSquid installed on Firestick Max, no problem.
Ran virus scan and results stated that both Kodi and Cinema were 98% safe, 2% MalWare.
Now what? Delete for 2%?

I would. Any malware is bad ware. Does defsquid give a name or details for the malware? If so you can search the net and see if you have a false positive.

@Kdad

If you got kodi from the rapid app or unlinked or the playstore i 100 percent can tell you its a false positive.

Never get an apk from an untrusted source or a modded apk.

2 Likes

No, defsquid gives no information. But thanks.

All my apps/apks from downloader or Rapid app installer. Thanks

@Kdad

Then you are safe to use it. The script this apk uses for malware and virus probably flags alot of apks like this as you can use it for malicious intent.

It reminds me of avg or Bitdefender.

You are fine. Now if your getting qlot more I’d be more concerned.

2 Likes

Also on top of that if you used downloader to get a modded apk then that modification will most likely trigger a malware warning.

There is a new update out. V140. Lots of improvements and faster initial virus scan.

1 Like

Is DefSquid a utility app that can replace SD Maid, or should they be used in conjunction with each other?

I use both as they both are different hopefully this helps you

2 Likes

Thanks I will try that

What’s the difference between this and fast task killer?

Install the app when open it I received ( Network unavailable) cannot go any further. installed it on a android box,
( though downloader)