Debloater Tool, can't access start button

Troy just did a video on using the Debloat Toolbox. Every thing was going great until I tried to go back up to the top. Instead of going to the start button on the left, it went up to the eye on the upper right part of the panel. No matter what I tried, I couldn’t get to the start button. What am I doing wrong.

I just ran into the same problem. I uninstalled it and went back to the ver i was using until the latest works for everyone.

Hello @Herm First off, thanks for being a Patron. First things first, I would suggest restarting your Firestick / Fire TV Cube. That will probably allow you to get back to the play button. There may be a bug but I haven’t had this problem myself yet.

1 Like

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

Incase you need to know how, guides here.

I’m happy to be a member, and have access to such a wealth of expertise.

I did the reset as you suggested, no luck. As you will note in the post above, reelfoot2021 was having the same problem, and corrected it by going to an earlier version. Would you consider putting the earlier versions (6 & 7) in the Rapid Installer?

Thank you for your in depth reply. I did reset my 3rd Gen Firestick, but no luck. reelfoot2021 had a similar problem to mine, and to go back to the version he was using before. I think I will try that if I can find the app address to put in downloader, or hopefully it is added to Rapid Installer.

Thanks, I hope to be able to try to do that.

I did a restart and later did a factory reset, but the Debloat tool still won’t let me access the start button. Do you have any other suggestions that I might try?

I did find a fix and wanted to share it for others who might be having a similar problem. I installed SDMaid, ran it, and went back to the Unified Debloat Toolbox, and it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.