Cyberflix link gathering

Having issues with cyberflix. The last couple of days cyber flicks has not been able to draw links above. 480p. I get no 4K no 1080p or 720p. I got a bunch of HQ links, mostly the real debrib links . But most of these won’t resolve. It’s kind of hit and miss. I’m wondering if anybody else is having the same issue?

If you are not using real debrid you are at their mercy.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

2 Likes

Try the new version of cyberflix 3.5.1 just released recently, that may help.
Also have ya tried filmplus 1.6.6? (mod lite) that is pulling a good amount of links in.

My go to app is kodi because i know it will always pull in a lot of good links with real debrid. Try a fresh install of kodi and just stick one addon on and see what you think.

If ya wanna go the build route try franks build (multiple addons), infenity build (fen addon) or homeflix build (homelander addon, netflix style).

I also use stremio when i fancy a change from kodi, really fast and nice ui.

Im my opinion once ya use kodi ya wont wanna go back to cyberflix etc.

I’ll give the new cyberflex the try. And the film. Plus. I do use Cody on occasion. The problem is I can’t use Kodi if I’m playing poker online. Because I have to disconnect my VPN in order to play poker. So I can’t use Kodi while I’m playing poker

I have the latest version of cyberflix installed. I don’t know what the issue is. I checked with real the bread. My VPN is on the white list. I have no idea how to actually get a hold of them. They don’t seem to have any kind of decent support portal. If you know of one let me know. I will try film plus. But I’m just so used to the format on cyberflix. I don’t want to give up on them

1 Like

I’ve been using teatv - similar to cyberflix - cause I was having the same issue. Teatv has been solid for me for about the last month

1 Like

I’ve rarely deleted devices on RD’s site. Is that a bonafide cache cleaner :wink:?
Cyber Flix 3.5.1 isnt pulling links any better for me…guess ill try this.

I think it’s cyberflix that has the problem. I went in and cleared devices and so forth and downloads and everything else on real debrid. Didn’t make a bit of difference. Cyberflix has had issues for quite some time. Every time you turn around there was an update or a fix. Something’s going on there

1 Like

And as suddenly as they disappeared. My 1080p and 720p real debris links are back. No idea what’s happening, there was no upgrade from cyberflix But now they are back and seem to be working just fine. Another one of life 's. Mysteries. Hopefully they will stay around for a while

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.