CueTV streaming Is this Legit and trustworthy

Does anyone know about Cue tv?

Welcome and please tell us about Cue tv. Is it an app? etc.

If itā€™s the service that shows Opera, Classical and Balletā€¦ then Iā€™d say itā€™s probably legitimate since it has a Roku channel as well. Roku doesnā€™t allow much of anything that isnā€™t legit. But the Roku channel only has a 1.8 rating, which isnā€™t very good. So you may take that into consideration as well.

I think itā€™s a classic music video site. Not sure though.

1 Like

https://www.cuetv.online/

1 Like

I heard it was streaming tv for 59.95 per month with hundreds of channels and with premium channels such as showtime stars etc included. Was hoping Troy had some insight.

Definitely a different site than the one Iā€™d heard of. :grinning: No further comment, lol

Yes I believe youā€™re correct, itā€™s cuestreaming.com 59.95 a month for five connections

Hey Throttle,
I believe that you accidently committed a TPI sin.
That site appears to be an ā€˜unverifiedā€™ pay TV service.

The ā€œCuetv onlineā€ service mentioned by Shayde is verified.

1 Like

I wonder if it is that same realtor guy selling that suspicious streaming service (Omnivision). If I remember right, he was all in on the FS stuff, too, and both of these outfits claim an address in Carmel, IN.

I donā€™t know but just looking on the webpage the channel lineup looks great. Am using YouTube tv now but also do a lot of streaming especially with Kodi.

No not the same guy i do have a real estate company in Zionsville and Naples both been around for 5 plus years. I am also a reseller for omnivision a branded IPTV service. if you have questions you can contact me thru the web site. Thanks

family-guy-peter-griffin

If they include Showtime at no extra charge, I doubt it is legit. Has Troy weighed in on this?

# Cue Streaming

Oh, my...