Crypto...food for thought

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Bad News for 500M Crypto Investors: They Don’t Own Their Accounts - Slashdot

2 Likes

WOW! There’s Big Trouble in Little China!

2 Likes

Holy crap! Not even your own money once you deposited it with them. All the more reason to not use crypto!

2 Likes

I liquidated my crypto last week :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, U gotta funny feeling the :poop: gonna hit the fan once congress gets to work!

2 Likes

I did crypto for many years. I read and studied for many months before even starting. I never used run of the mill platforms as I only used Binanace, Binance US, & Coinbase. I did pretty well on a minimal start years ago, dabbled in day trading and finally started getting out. It was fun, it’s was a learning experience but I think this Bankman Fried deal is going to weigh heavy on the way it’s regulated going forward

3 Likes

I agree and like you I have just dabbled in it. Done well enough to buy lots of toys, but I see dark days ahead and if congress can they will screw it up, its what they do with most everything…so I keep a minimal coinbase and for now just sit back and watch.

2 Likes

If they can’t profit off of it with insider deals. Then they will regulate to death!

2 Likes

This really has nothing to do with crypto investing really these people signed the agreement and didn’t read what they signed must have never went through a loan application process. Crypto is about bit coin everything else is just mostly nonsense with some legitimate smart crypto projects to invest

BNB was the huge gainer for me. I bought a lot years ago and it did well for me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.