CrewNique Question

I used the Troypoint Fork 19.4 to let me add CrewNique and keep my regular plain Kodi build. I am getting used to CrewNique and like it. The questions I have are 1. Am I going to lose all my Favorites links every time the app upgrades? It upgraded last week and I had to search, find and re-attach my Favorites. Since I am adding more favorites this could be a problem in the future. And 2. where do I go to use Trackt? I found it under Ghost and activated it but it does not seem to work the same.

2 Likes

What version of Kodi did you already have on your device ? If it’s 18 then yes you can keep 19.4 fork . You can’t have 19.4 on the same device twice . Good luck :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Isn’t that the point of a fork is? Have two versions of Kodi on your stick at the same time. You can have two at the same time

2 Likes

I thought it was for putting 2 different versions of Kodi on a device at the same time :thinking: I had it on my H96 max few years ago and had Kodi 18 & 19 on my box. Didn’t think you could put 2 of one version. :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Yeah Troy says you can,

2 Likes

Learn something new everyday. Thanks . I’m just sticking with 1 version per device as my mecool km2’s and onn boxes are limited on storage :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah l don’t have that kind of room either. Eventually I’ll get some more storage and use some for testing.

4 Likes

I have 19.4 plain vanilla plus the Fork. Both seem to work OK.

4 Likes

I added crewnique as my new Kodi build. Then added real-debrid. When I go into the movie and it does it thing on available site. It indicates “no internet streaming’. It didn’t do that before. What’s going on?

This happened after install of Real-Debrid ? You went to Resolve Url in tools ?Close Kodi and re open it if you got a successful code. Then see if you get any RD feeds.

3 Likes

Hopefully someone can address the 2nd part of the original question. I too was not thrilled to find all my favorites gone after updating Crewnique. I have it on another Firestick and they are very persistent about doing the upgrade.

2 Likes

I think if you open the crew wizard then scroll to bottom, open settings then on the left scroll down to install settings then scroll right and turn on keep my favorites after that scroll right and click ok :+1: Good luck

Ps- while in that section you can make sure everything you want to keep, is turned on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.