CrewNique Build - Functionality Lacking

Have used Kodi for several years in its ‘basic’ form. Thought I’d try a ‘build’. Installed CrewNique in fresh Kodi 19.5. ‘TV Shows’ and ‘Movies’ appear to work fine. However, IPTV, Sports, etc. all seem to respond with errors; “One or more items failed to play. Check log…” Do I need something more to realize full functionality? All installation instructions seem to stop with initial install. Not that I can interpret it, but how do I display my ‘log file’?

Freely maintained iptv in kodi always has issues. It comes, you should so a search on this as we discuss this all the time.

If you use the search function you will see numerous posts about this. Most KODI Addons are terrific for VOD Movies/Shows. Add Real Debrid + Trakt TV and it can’t be beat. BUT for Live sports/IPTV you are going to struggle to get any of these Free sources in KODI to work on a consistent basis. If Sports and Live TV is what you are looking for look into a paid IPTV service

Thanks for the responses. I am familiar with difficulties associated with these ‘free’ (IPTV/sports) sources. Perhaps I need to clarify my question. The CrewNique Build comes with (apparent) built in options for IPTV, sports, etc. Are these ‘built ins’ linked to IPTV/sports apps (within the build) that are simply no longer functional? And, if so, are there published work-arounds to make either or both functional. For example, can the IPTV app (within the build) be liked to something like Philo, Vudu, Pluto, or Freevee?
I think I understand the problem, just curious whether there is a viable work-around. It seems silly to include options in builds that go nowhere.

It really is Addon specific and dev specific. KODI addons are maintained by Dev’s that are non paid hobbyists. So while a Dev may maintain working live sports/IPTV addons for a period of time sometimes “Life” happens and the next day nothing works. A few years ago there were hundreds of Live Sports/IPTV channels working in The Crew and then one day they stopped working. That is why a paid IPTV service is more reliable

No need to clarify, its the same thing and outcome. Any iptv built into kodi will have issues.

The work around would be to try an iptv provider or keep trying different kodi addons.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.