Crew search results turn up orange links for movies not released yet

I recently started having this issue where my Kodi Crew - and Coalition as well, I think - turns up orange colored movie results for movies that are not even released as of yet. Also, if I go to Genre and pick a category the results come up a short films and foreign titles for page after page. Has anyone else had this happen and what might be the fix?
Thanks.

I see what you mean but only see it in the Crew Genre section. Its listing future movies that i dont even know if theyll ever be made. Avatar 4 and 5 coming in 2029 and 2031? And a whole list of others coming this year and later in all the Genre categories.

Seems.to happen if you search by Year as well. Like you said, lots of Independent or foreign films.

Either someone is messing with it or they have a crystal ball.

The Coalition addon seems to be ok.

Under thrillers is a John Malkovich/ Robert Rodriguez film said to be released in 2115. Lol

Supposedly called “100 years” and the tag line is…The movie you will never see"

It actually is supposed to happen but we’ll all be dead by the time its released.

2 Likes

Oh so the Crew, crew has a clown on huh! :joy:

To be honest i don’t know what is going on. Some movies seem probable and some seem so far into the future that its guess work.

My guess, and an uneducated one at that, is they are pulling this information from another sources and its giving them this info. I guess no one bothered to check it. Lol

There was an issue with the IMDB mapping several months ago that messed up the Genre categories and I don’t think the Crew Dev ever fixed it. It’s not a big deal and doesn’t affect the functionality of the Addon. since I use Trakt that is how I get all my Shows/Movies into my Collection so I never even go into those sections

1 Like

I have the same issue over the past week where the streams show up and list the picture quality and then says no streams available! Are there any fixes ??

Doesn’t sound like the same issue. Check your debrid subscription. It may have expired or not authorized with the addon.

You can go into the settings and check the box on for “Hide unaired shows” Then they all disappear, same for TV shows. There are 2 settings in there. Cannot remember exactly where but easy to find.

1 Like

Yes sir you’re right. I don’t remember exactly what it was, but it had something to do with the URL change. I guess the crew is ignoring that. Seems like it only was on genere and years. I don’t know where those settings are except look in the app’s settings.

1 Like

I found in General setting tab under TV shows that if you deselect “Show unaired seasons/episodes” there will be nothing available under genres at all.

I guess thet are just ignoring it all together.

At least i know there is a movie in 90 years I’ll never see…lol

Having the same problem. When I go to settings I see Show unaired seasons/episodes. I turn that off and hit ok. Then click on a category in genres and I get nothing. Any suggestions?

I have had this issue as well… all worked fine until this week(no changes made)