Crew not working?

Anyone else having problems with the Crew Add on this week? I went to watch one of my favorites and could not get any links, even though other apps had them.

@hlthwiz

The crew is working, please use our search as this is a big common thing.

Are you trying to use crew without a real debrid service? The crew fee will not get you shows and movies they come and go

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

For weeks now I have not been able to use The Crew or Fen. I get plenty of RD links but whether it is a movie or tv show I get the message: no stream available. I thought I fixed it this morning by deleting Kodi 20.4 and installing 20.5. I was able to get a movie, but now 6 hours later it is back to the same old same old. Live Daddy works fine. Any help woul be much appreciated.

Search Is Your Friend...!

P.S I seared and I read nothing worked.

I just tested The Crew. Its working. Make sure your Debrid account is up to date and authorized for the addon.

The Fen apparently is or has shut down. Look elsewhere.

This information is definitely available using the Search option.

FEN should continue to work now and going forward but without regular updates, it will eventually fail to work acceptably.

1 Like

I haven’t tried the Crew but Fen is working fine on my end.

Plenty of FEN forks out there that are still actively being maintained - nothing new here.

While FEN, as said, will eventually become not viable for use, just migrate over to one of the other skinned variants that are still getting updates from it’s dev.

As for Crew, ensure your RD premium sub is still active and not expired.

1 Like

switch to Scrubs 2 for movies, ( old an New)
BUT seems for new tv shows it doesn’t find streams

Do NOT need RD