Crackstreams trouubleshooting

Anyone having any trouble using crackstreams? I just keep getting directed to ads and can’t get to any content.

@sally

Welcome to our community :grinning:

I would switch to a different app. On the rapid app look for stremio or syncler.

And kodi requires some tlc.

Guides to use all three on here. Are you using the rapid app?

2 Likes

No but what does strenuous have to do with crackstreams? I use silk to get to it.

stremio damn spellcheck

@sally

If you are getting nothing but ads I was suggesting to try some els to get content.

I’m not to familiar with crackstreams. We can wait for others advice on this matter.

What your using sounds like it’s just riddled with ads. I’d move on.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Yeah I’m halfway to moving on but just thought I’d try the forum in a last ditch effort.

@sally

I understand that.

My personal recommendation would be:

Kodi (crew seren addon) real debrid
Syncler+ real debrid
Stremio. Real debrid.

Best trio combination I ever used. But use what works for you. Tons of stuff out there. Explore troy point app and unlinked.

1 Like

fbstream(.)tv
stream2watch(.)sx
buffstreams(.)tv
livetotal(.)net
vipstand(.)se
viprow(.)me

All work in Silk and I have tons more if you need them.

2 Likes

For sports these days the most reliable option is an unverified IPTV provider.

3 Likes

Silk has worked for me for 3 yrs. For sports it’s all I use. Saves me adding more apps I won’t use or thatdon’t work for me.

2 Likes

I’ll say it’s black, you’ll say it’s white. And around and around we go. One man’s garbage is another man’s treasure.

1 Like

I use Streameast.live

Thanks miki. I use Silk for ustvgo.tv and I’m very comfortable with it. Was using crackstreams.io but it’s been unmanageable. Thanks for the alternatives.

You’re very welcome. Infortunately we’ve lost some amazing live sports links in recent weeks. There are many more though but the best ones like sportsbay and livenettv are gone. If you need more please don’t be afraid to ask. Have a great night.

1 Like