Comcast Plans to Take on Roku By Sell a Streaming Player At Walmart in 2023

Comcast Plans to Take on Roku By Sell a Streaming Player At Walmart in 2023 | Cord Cutters News

1 Like

Isn’t it great to have Luke Bouma back at the helm and doing YouTube daily commentary. I’ve missed him, welcome back Luke!

Thanks for posting. Definitely interested in reading this, but when I click the link it’s a 404 situation. Nothing there. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Strange, I just clicked it again and it opened? try this>>> Comcast Plans to Take on Roku By Sell a Streaming Player At Walmart in 2023  | Cord Cutters News

No, still same thing. Dang.

I went to the front page of cordcutters news and looked for the article, but it wasn’t there. Or I can’t see it.

Same here. Just the 404. Oh well. I’ll clear my browser cache and then see. No luck.

2 Likes

hmmmm, its there for me…maybe its on my lan :rofl:…dunno, maybe some sorta block…no idea

If you reload your browser page is it still here? Wait, before you do, what is the name of this new device? LOL

Link worked for me. :thinking:

1 Like

I sandboxed the link and it still works. I think Shayde and Miki just havent had enough coffee :joy:

^^^ sorry bout that I used tinyurl and the forum converted it back :roll_eyes:

awwww no, not that excuse again! :smile: LOL It’s not there, even searched for the article in the cordcutters new search engine on their front page. Could you please tell me the name of the box and I’ll just see if I can look up info on it through google?

Same for me, 404 error, page not found.

1 Like

They just say its a re-branded flex box

You might be on some google dns service and google blocke the competition from appearing :rofl:

1 Like

Here is a snippet from the article…

" Now Comcast wants to get into this market with a rebranded streaming player called the Xumo Box. According to Comcast, sometime in 2023 they plan to start selling their new streaming player in Walmart stores.

The Xumo Box will be a rebranded version of their Comcast Flex streaming player running their X1 OS. Xumo is likely a name you may know as it is also the name of the free ad-supported streaming services Comcast purchased back in 2020."

1 Like

If I go to the cordcuttersnews home page, there’s no problem. SpaceX is big article, others are smaller but nothing on Comcast box. Looked it up and found this…

While Flex will be rebranded to Xumo Stream Box and XClass to Xumo TV. Comcast and Charter expect the Xumo-branded devices to hit the market in late 2023.

Xumo products will be available directly through Comcast and Charter as well as via retailers like Walmart. Other distributors will be announced at a later date.

for me on the main site Its the #1 article right below a survey

edit…spaceX is 3rd article down

3 Likes

Weird, weird, weird. It’s nowhere to be seen for me. And I looked, with a metal detector and a German Shepherd.

1 Like