Cinemahd sound and video issues

I have the latest download of CinemaHD and Real Debrid. I am having issues of some streams with sound and no video and others with video and no sound. I can eventually find one with both, but, several down the list. Any thoughts or possible remedies?

1 Like

Hi @mldavidson
Yeah, that app is going to be hit or miss as the developer doesn’t keep it updated, and it is dying a slow painful death. Give Stremio, Syncler or Kodi with one or two apps loaded like The Crew, Seren a go.

3 Likes

Brownie beat me to it. I agree with him. I would start looking for a replacement app plenty out there try stremio or syncler you won’t be sorry you did. I also like oceanstreamz

2 Likes

:person_facepalming: for the umpteenth time Cinema HD has closed it’s doors :sweat_smile: you have to switch to another streaming app …Bee TV, Film + , Nova TV , OceanStreams , Tea TV or any other of your choice. Good luck
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Switch to something els.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

3 Likes

I hear about it shutting down but I am still using it and it works great time will tell I guess

You are right. It is still better than all the others, especially for the amount of streams it offers.

Yes Cinema still working great for me.I have friends that are using it and they have not had issues either.I probably will have to find an alternative eventually but for now it’s working for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.