Cinemahd not compatible with Onn and chromecast system?

Hi guys, thanks for having me. Truly disappointed, I followed thru with Troys supercharge the Onn video on YouTube and first, I have to say… I love you, Troy!! lol You are very good at what you do and to help all the cord cutters like me on your site I bow to you!! I know there is a reality here and not without joining up to your real talk area and a fee, but I am becoming very ready to do that thing. I do thank you for all you have done for this huge community, me included. To the point now? cinemahd which is my favorite all-time app is garbage on the Onn system, I installed all versions on the site one by one and uninstalled all the same it does work? But so slow, it is like I had windows98 back on my computer!! LMAO, guess I’m showing my age.Anyway from googling and searching got some info that the Chromecast on the Onn will not support cinemahd? Any help here? Thank you in advance. JohnP.

I think the problem may be that you don’t have the right app. The older CinemaHD had issues with android 12. So it may simpy be that you need the “Official” CinemaHD. Search the net for the APK and give it a shot. Nothing to lose.

Hey Miki? Thanks so much, I was on the supposed official site 4 downloads 2.40 2.50 the beta, the analytical I got tired of installing and uninstalling WTF? The Onn4k works famously with everything else that I downloaded per Troys instructions, I don’t need the wolf launcher and the other app I don’t mind the ads on Google. Lol My internal memory is 3.2 so I should have plenty enough to run cinema HD I didn’t even bother to plug in my USB, 128gig to my OTG cable, why bother? I have it, but can’t get a good movie streaming app that works fast?

1 Like

My son who rents from me upstairs is a coder for a gaming company here in my city, so he has taken it upon himself to get the best internet service available for the house the fastest internet speed possible I have. Little genius just got back from Texas, company paid he was doing w/e he does in robotic wars in an arena down there lol. Can see it on youtube

Ppl say it’s the 2.4.0 that works on the Onn. I can’t confirm that as I don’t have or need a cheap box. You can certainly give that a go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Thanks, Miki not happening for me tho.

Damn that’s a shame.