CinemaHD new 4K max

Can anyone link me to the ad free version of this APK, I been running on a gen 1 that finally crapped out, so I had to get a new one 4k Max…

Thanks you…

@Sgilbert1967

Welcome to our community and I hope you enjoy.

Can get it from there site.

Add free version as well. Pretty sure it’s on the rapid app.

3 Likes

download unlinked if you do not already have it. You can get it there.

1 Like

Yes unlinked
Search and you’re g2g

I did use exactly that link and so far it seems to be working, got real DB up…

Thanks very much…I been sitting on these old devices SO long it was time, LONG time TP lurker and supporter first time I had to ask for help, I seen a topic a while back but it’s gone so I apologize for asking…

On the main page it says unlinked is not working but I’ll try anyway…I really didn’t want to rock the boat but now with new devices I might as well try a few things again like Rapid App…also I used to have a few android boxes years ago and Kodi but we all know what that went too…

I’f anyone cares I replaced literally the original big flat square and 1 first gen 4k…with the max and yes we all know a new install is best…HOWEVER I streamed a 32gig Atmos 10bit file, that there is ZERO chance wouldn’t have buffering issues before on the 4K Max last night…

I believe the wifi issue the TV posed to anything I’ve plugged in there ( 4k max is direct into my soundbar which passes 4K Dolby Vision and then decodes Atmos) has been affected by the TV antenna but the 4K Max seemed to punch thru and provide much more stable wifi…it is also markedly faster doing everything honestly…for the 3rd bedroom ( inlaws visit room haha) I got the new 2021 4k non max with the new remote for $35 new…maybe placebo but the max does feel snappier…

That’s all subjective but being as I thought I’d have to get a shield soon I’m pleasantly surprised for $54…though I need to setup a plex server or something to download…

Thanks to the max, troypoint and the community im good for now…

Thank you

1 Like

Interesting I’m not getting an email for the rapid installer nor is it in my spam…

Also the V2 link I got for the latest add free version seems to be gone and when I use the mod version on another stick it prompted for an update, which when done had ads…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.