CinemaHD Few RD Links

I believe Cinema is creating some of the problems with these updates. I reached out to them and haven’t gotten a response (yet).

As far as the “no Cinema icon” goes, I had the same problem and ended up deleting and reinstalling Cinema through Downloader at http://troypoint.com/cinema. That restored Cinema, and then I had to go through the attempts I made to get things back in order (scroll up and find my previous posts on this topic and you’ll see what I did, and what finally worked).

As for the buffering using RD, look at the links and see if they say “need resolve” at the end of them. If so, these will not play! Again, please refer to my previous post and you’ll see what I did to address this, too! Now, I only get “need resolve” on the Torrent streams. All others are ok!

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Update for me: It does appear that these issues may not be linked as to the “why” this is happening. After doing multiple troubleshooting, it appears that my isp (comcast/xfinity) is the issue. I did not have IPVanish prior to this which is how I came to this conclusion. With IPVanish everything is working as it should. I have 6 firesticks so I agree with the process of disconnecting and logging into Rd then reconnecting, this method worked for me. Without IPVanish I was not receiving any streams with IPVanish Rd and non Rd links are available for all of my shows and movies that I have not been able to watch for weeks.

1 Like