CinemaHD and BeeTV

Ill have to check …I added the new Cinema a couple of months ago. It has an update, but I get an error message when I try to install it. I un-linked Cinema and BeeTV from RD and then added it again…still no links come up on either apk.

3 Likes

I followed this and it worked perfectly for me.

I would use the 2.4 and not Beta.

2 Likes

Yeh its free just add real debrid and its spot on.

4 Likes

Stremio and Film+ for the win. For Movies/Tv you will simply not need anything else.

4 Likes

Thanks all, I’ll look into it…excited. Do you have to sideload apk’s into it like on the Shield? If so, where do I search for the apks?

2 Likes

Check out this thread…

5 Likes

Please use our search, we have guides on how to do this.

3 Likes

Sorry for all the questions…for the NVIDIA Shield Pro, I assume I use Stremio for Android TV, but which version? Also, I see different apk’s to download, is there a recommendation of best apk? I’d like to get something similar to BeeTV or CinemaHD.

For Stremio you simply go to their site on the device you want to install it on and when you scroll down it will highlight the download that is the right one for your device. No guessing.

Also for your addons:> Open the site on the device you want the addons installed and click the addons you want to add and it will open Stremio and install them.

2 Likes

Got it, thank you for your help…

1 Like

I’m not getting many links from Flim+ and no real-debrid at all
My cinema works great. Just purchased a mecool and used unlinked
to install it. The newer version doesn’t work as well just 2.4

glb 1025

2 Likes

Ive been using teatv since cinema went tu, haven’t needed rd with it… but its trakt integrated…

3 Likes

Try stremio, look further back in this thread for a guide.

2 Likes

Very strange. I average 10-12 links starting with high resolution going right down to 480p. There are times a link will not play but you move to the next and away you go. I don’t use Real Debrid.

2 Likes

A cool site for Netflix research: www.whats-on-netflix.com

3 Likes

Here is another site where you can check every network and their programming.

4 Likes

That was the first thing I checked …still subscribed. Don’t know what to do to get Cinema and Bee working again.

1 Like

Did you try stremio?

2 Likes

Going to try to install it tonight …

I had a problem installing Stremio on my Shield, but managed to install on my computer (which is connected to my TV) I will try to install again on the shields today.

I added on add on from the community files…but all the movies were pay based. Can someone recommend a community add on that has the newest movies and TV shows for free, like Cinema and Bee did? Much appreciated…

I also tried to get Bee working again…no luck. I will try to download a new version if I can replace it with free movies from Stremio.