Cinema /Real Debrid file identification problem

A recent problem is occurring with Cinema/ Real Debrid combo.
For the past couple of weeks I have experienced a problem when downloading tv series video files using the latest version of Cinema in combination with Real Debrid. The download/save option used is always ADM
The problem is that if I download say 3 or 4 episodes from a season, I find that although I correctly select each succeeding episode on a sequential basis, from the ones shown on Cinema, and after the downloads are complete, the file names shown correctly identify the correct season and episode number. However, when I play back the episodes I find they are all the same.
For example, after downloading episodes 3,4 & 5 from a series with the saved file names indicating this, on playback I have three copies of episode 3.
I have experimented with different file sources within the listed Cinema offering per episode, but often find that make no difference.
Is this a known problem?
This morning I experimented using Film Plus with no problem at all.
I have to say I have been using the Cinema/Real Debrid/ADM combo for many years without this issue so I’m somewhat confused as to what could be the root cause of problem.
Could it perhaps be a Real Debrid file identification problem on their servers?