Cinema new version

Agree have cinema on one stick it actually worked better than Superman build on tv downloads since cinema shut shop …but now you get a advertisement between searches and downloads…

Has anyone figured out how to get CinemaHD 2.60 backup or restore to work on a firestick? It works on my Android tablet ( touchscreen) but can’t get get the firestick remote to work!

Wwkruer

Are you saying — just to clarify — the FS remote is not synched or responding on your TV? The remote is working with all other apps on the TV?

When my remote stops responding, (1) my TV notifies the batteries are low and (2) I sometimes remove and rub the batteries before actually replacing them. I have rechargeable batteries — and some remotes don’t always work for some weird reason. (Even when batteries are fully charged)

Are your batteries rechargable?

No. I am trying to restore a backup in the new version of CinemaHD but cannot select the folder or backup.

Reluctant to install cinema as it may erase my current Diggz build …notices after the Christmas diggz build no new or older version Diggz xenon builds listed