Cinema HD V2 not working

Hoping for some advice

My Cinema HD V2 app has stopped working, when I open it it shows a blank screen, it lets me select TV or Film and loads, but it shows a message Similar to too many people are using the app and it will not load anything.

In the top right hand corner it shows a box that says something like “movies (something)” which I can click on and it changes to a red logo with a T in it. But that doesn’t change the results

I have tried upgrading and I am using the latest…I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same response… This first happened about a month ago with no change

Apologies for the long message, but hoped to get everything down

If anyone thinks it cannot be fixed, could someone to advise the best/similar movie/TV app for IPTV

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hey Char & welcome…

BeeTV is the same exact thing…
Its in unlinked along with many other options…

hth

@Chardgrills

Use the regular version not beta or v2 it’s in unlinked.

My personal recommendation is stremio kodi and syncler.

4 Likes

Is there a comparable option to Cinema that is free?

Hey Teach…

BeeTV is exactly like it, but theres’ a bunch of them in unlinked (this is not a recording)

hth…

2 Likes

Thanks for replying

I cannot get any of the cinema apps or Syncler apps to work…

Tried both old and new cinema, is there a version 3??

Also tried a full factory reset and installed everything again, but still no luck

1 Like

@Chardgrills

What device you are using? Sounds like you need to make sure to install from unknown sources and if on a nvida to disable any protect. Also check your storage.

1 Like

Hi

The unknown divice is on, and it’s using a firestick.

I have around 4 gig available for space.

Tried the syncler app again? And it’s just stick on starting download, even leaving for 10mins and the download doesn’t change

I just now checked Cinema HD and Syncler+ both load 100’s of links and every link I tested played fine.

I have the free version: 2.4.0 of Cinema HD and the paid version:1.3.2.1 of Syncler+ both applications have Real Debrid installed.

The only issue I have in Syncler is I can’t seem to enable the “Catalog Dropdown”. I like that feature because it is easier to search around for something you want to watch. The Cinema HD app has this, but the Syncler app, imho, is a better app all around.

If anyone knows how I can get that dropdown catalogue to appear please give me some help. thanks
Btw, I already tried to enable it in setting but no joy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.