Cinema HD V2 App

They can be found by searching the net, or by installing a couple of good apk libraries.

5 Likes

Support 3 options here.

sorry snafu the link

3 Likes

I highly recommend using Syncler (Syncler +) as Cinema alternative. I got sick of all the Cinema BS with ads, crashes, issues, etc. Love Syncler now, it is my go to movie/show app.

6 Likes

I have syncler, have for a long time but now days my goto is stremio. Cinema is hit and miss as of late but recently been working very well in 4k(for me). but wait till tomorrowā€¦it might all change :joy:

7 Likes

I had issues installing and configuring Stremio so I got frustrated and gave up. Iā€™ll have to give it another chance.

5 Likes

yea its a bit of a pain to set up, but worth it cause it follows youā€¦or should I say once installed that exact setup is on every stremio you log in to. veeeery nice.

7 Likes

Cinema HD APK Download v2.4.0 & v2.3.7.4 (Official), look here.

1 Like

If you do a search and read the posts, there are several topics with good instructions and information on setting Stremio up. It is actually quite easy. The hardest part is integrating things like Orion and RD. Even has trakt now in the settings. If I can help just PM me.

7 Likes

Hmmmmā€¦ Iā€™m confused. This just looks like the old Cinema V2 (v2.4.0),only downloaded from a new site(?) Is there any difference that can be confirmed? The links to the wrong stream and the bad search function appear to be the same.

4 Likes

Yes it is confusing, somebody is updating some things. So use with caution.

5 Likes

you will notice the site of the original post here is not the same of some recently posted links and led some astray. Stick with original post links and not these others.

5 Likes

Miki is the insider stremio expert and also owns stock in the appā€¦errrr I think :rofl: :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

There is a change log and it shows what is different. Just small stuff. But if a dev has picked up the source code and modifying/improving it, then thatā€™s a good thing IMHO.
Changelog of Cinema APK v2.4(August 4, 2021):
Adding more categories including Traktā€™s featured lists.
Fixed many providers.

2 Likes

I wonder why they didnā€™t change the version number (to 2.4.1) if they updated it?

1 Like

On the Fire Stick, I found that the only way that l avoided all the spam was to finally find URL and type it into the Downloader browser. On the browser JavaScript has to be disabled, otherwise youā€™ll be flooded with a bunch of spammy links.

3 Likes

They actually have 2 releases an official and a beta. No idea why any dev does what they do.

1 Like

I just downloaded Cinema and Iā€™m getting the server is down for maintenance

Where are you getting this notice? I have Cinema HD V2.4.0 and tested 3 tv series and 4 movies from different sources RD and all sources play the stuff perfectly.

4 Likes

I downloaded from the link listed in these posts. It looks like everything loaded fine. When I open Cinema Iā€™m still getting the the message that the server is down for maintenance and to try again in a few minutes.

1 Like