Cinema HD shutting down

Legal Issues, cinema hd shutting down over next few days

1 Like

At last. Been issues for months, not to mention posts about issues almost every other day. It’ll be nice to see it gone so ppl can move on to better maintained apps.

5 Likes

Yea, some Chineese box makers even brag about cinema included…i’m thinin’…really now

move on to someone more in touch with reality :rofl:

4 Likes

Where is this being confirmed?

2 Likes

The gods have spoken. lol. Sorry King, I couldn’t resist.

This on reddit:

u4redterr•2 days ago

Additional comment actions

"Thanks to a certain UK broadcaster (who are behind the closure of pretty much every group of this type, they are sly indeed lol) our group has been shut down. Due to the work in rebuilding a group sadly we will not be creating a new one. As of now access to our website resources is being turned off and our Unlinked disabled. We thank each and every member for the last four years and hope to see you all around elsewhere!

Cinema, too, is on its last update. There will be no more versions released as the devs decided to focus on other projects.

2 Likes

:grin::grin:. Ive never had a problem with Cinema. Im more frustrated that I put it on the old mans stick to replace the Oath :confused:

3 Likes

Hey king, you really need to look at Stremio. Even without premium servers like Real Debrid it pulls tons of links, is well maintained and does not load addons onto your device. Easy to use. Great library options. Excellent graphics and once set up, works flawlessly. Just use a VPN to be safe. I put this on every Stick I program and it soon becomes everyones go to for VOD.

4 Likes

Seen Stremio mentioned here, I’ll check it out. Hopefully the interface is okay for the old man to navigate, cheers :+1:

It is so simple and just a few easily learned clicks gets you to where you want. Keeps track of what you’ve already watched. Has all the back seasons and episodes. Been using it for years. Think it was 2016 when I first tested it out.

1 Like

@KingPro

Mikki is a sales rep for stremio.

Cinemahd bit the bullet… well it was about time, other options

3 Likes

I’m still wating for those weather apps and links.

3 Likes

Knowing my luck, I’ll install it and it will go the way of The Oath and Cinema :sunglasses::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll give ya your money back if it does. Oh wait it’s free. Never mind. :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Idea!

Whatever apk u come up with, just use the Cinema icon for it, & just tell’em they must’ve reconfigured the app (u kno use some streaming jargon) lol

100% agree with Miki, Stremio outshines. I see people struggle with Kodi, Syncler, Weyd and others. Once you get Torrentio and RD installed on Stremio, it is simplicity and flawless. You’ll uninstall all movie APKs except maybe one for a backup that you won’t use.

2 Likes

Ahaha, now that sounds like a good solution, just not sure I’ve knowhow to pull that off. :relaxed:

RD I have, Torrentio? Thats new, will need to investigate that :+1:

2 Likes

@BigDave

Dont know why people struggle with kodi syncler or weyd… its really easy to use. But stremio is good too.

I’ve said since the day I joined here last year. Stremio is my go to app. It never disappoints. I hope they leave it alone or the days of searching and wasting time looking for live links will be back again.

2 Likes
1 Like