Cinema HD APK V2.5.2 - Issue

I recently updated to the latest version of Cinema v2.5.2. It worked well initially but now, it keeps hanging/freezing when using the back button on my Amazon remote. It usually occurs when I choose a stream only to find out it is another language that is not English. I will use the back button to select another stream and then I will get the “white screen of death!”. I have to completely back out by using the home button on the remote and then, restarting the Amazon Fire Stick. This is very frustrating.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Also, why do a certain percentage of streams not have sound? I am using the MX Player as my default video player.

2 Likes

I’m still using an older version. I tried the MX player and didn’t care for it.
Yes I too have had the freezing issue and they grey screen. I just go home and force close, clear cache then relaunch.

I keep telling myself “at least I’m not paying for crappy over priced cable”

Good luck

2 Likes

How do you ‘force close’ the Cinema app?

Go to home screen
Go to settings
Go to manage applications
Click on manage installed apps
Scroll down and click on Cinema
Force close

Hope this helps

1 Like

Great. Thank you. That beats always restarting the Fire Stick.
I hope they come up with an update to resolve the white screen of death problem.

Had same problem with MX player repeatedly. Changed to VLC player on all apps on all my devices and works PERFECTLY.
I uninstalled MX so I wouldn’t be tempted to use ever again.

2 Likes

Yep, MX Player was the culprit. I did the same and Cinema is now working as it should.
Thanks!

This usually happens when using MX PLAYER. Go to settings and change the player back to the Cinema Player.

I downloaded VLC Player and am using it. Much better than the native player.

1 Like