Cinema HD apk problems

Cinema HD can’t delete favourites any ideas works fine on firestick issue is on Shield Thanks

1 Like

when i delete a favorite on shield i have to turn off the app then restart it for it to go away

3 Likes

I had this problem for a while and it went away with an update. But I did notice if wanted to delete a favorite, I needed to wait until it was done processing before leaving the screen that I was on. Didn’t fix 100% but I was able to get some things cleaned up. good luck

2 Likes

The problem I’m having with cinema hd is the links don’t match the movies. It’s a vexing problem.

1 Like

Bookie, I have the same problem

2 Likes

I have found that if you mark it as watched, then remove it from history, then remove the favorite tag, it will delete this time. However, this doesn’t seem to work with TV series…that’s still an issue.

2 Likes

I think this is caused by some file holders incorrectly tagging the files. But I’m also reminded of the days from long ago when the RIAA would flood file-sharing sites with garbage files to discourage MP3 downloaders. If you use Real Debrid or some other indexing service, the problem does not go away completely, but is really reduced.

1 Like

Please see this mega cinemahd troubleshooting guide.