Cinema Hd 2.4 problems

I’ve been having trouble opening up C-HD after downloading it to my wife’s phone. She has a Samsung Fold 3. She had the older version and it needed to be updated, tried that and no dice.
I deleted it and downloaded the new version and now can’t open. Please help.

Just find a new download for the updated version. Uninstall the old apk and install the new one. If you need a link to the most current ad free version just message me.

2 Likes

My Cinema didn’t seem to be working very well, so I deleted it with the intention of going to the Rapid Installer and re-installing it, but it is no longer on the list? How can I download it again? Thanks!

Hi @Lady2themax
Welcome.
First download Downloader if you haven’t already.
Next, follow the tutorial @TROYPOINT as.

Best of luck.

I’m setting up a new device using the rapid app installer and I’m not seeing the Cinema HD app listed. Any idea why?

@Jebus

Use unlinked.

Here

And Here2

Or Google them and download from apk pure or use the Downloader.

I saw that also…download unlinked & use 55555555 code…

I wondered the same thing?

I tried that but didn’t know how to enter the code with my Firestick. I ended up coming here and someone was kind enough to send me a link to download CinemaHD again.

1 Like

Is it the add free version? That’s what I have on all my older devices

@Lady2themax

Try using vlc or mx player with cinema. Make sure hw+ is enabled.

Vlc is automatic.

1 Like

I do use the MX player. Not sure if it is the latest version or not. Not sure what HW+ is?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.