Cinema finally stopped working?

I know troypoint mentioned over a month ago that Cinema was pulling the plug. It was still working for me until just the other day. Getting error message when trying to stream a movie. Any recommendations for a replacement. Seen a few people mention Stremio and Sycler. Any opinions or suggestions. Don’t use Kodi anymore.
Appreciate your input. Sorry for this post. Cinema is still working, I was streaming through Real Debrid and I let it expire. Didn’t realize my mistake…Sorry for the misinformation

1 Like

I’ll just chime in and say if I were to give everyone a guess which one I like, and pay them $1 for each correct guess, I’d be broke in a couple of minutes.
Anyone? ok ok, yes it’s STREMIO.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

6 Likes

Plenty out there like Miki said stremio syncler and many more do a search and this has been discussed many many times throw a rock and hit one :laughing:

4 Likes
1 Like

I vote stremio just because it carries across installations and to me that makes it the go to app and also because Miki says so, :eyes: :sunglasses: :thinking:

3 Likes

I edited my post. Cinema is still working, it was my Real Debrid account I accidently let expire. Reloaded it and working fine. Sorry for my misleading post. I was streaming everything through debrid, but I tried a stream without Debrid and Cinema worked. Sorry

1 Like

It will work till the scrappers stop, or rd chages its api keys.

I found a new version of Cinema on the Internet . It works ok, and Real-Debrid works again.

1 Like

There is no new version… not at all.

3 Likes