Cinema doesn't open up selected movie

When I select a movie (using firestick) to watch in Cinema, and then choose an available stream, the movie I selected is not the one that opens. I select a different stream and get a different movie…every time!! What’s up?
Note: this happens more with newer movies.

I have many customers who have this issue and get a laugh out of it as they have discovered some good movies worth watching. :joy: I always suggest deleting it and using Kodi, syncler or Stremio.

2 Likes

Cinemax has gone in the toilet recently, I uninstalled , added seren with my, the crew. Get just about everything.

1 Like

Thank you. Might just try that!

I don’t understand you replacement option. What is “seren with my, the crew”?

1 Like

Hey Joan …

Or BeeTV in unlinked… its the same as Cinema except the linx work

4 Likes

Or TeaTV as you can watch movies and series as well as authorize Real Debrid and load m3u files in liveTV to play with live TV.

2 Likes

I replaced cinemax with seren add on , and I already have the crew add on. I also have the oath as back up All work with 19.3

@joannich

This has been talked about alot. As a newer user please search this issue.

Suggestion would be to try other apps and services.

Kodi
Stremio
Syncler

Those are my personal favorites.

4 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with stremio and such

I agree. But the cause of the latest issue (wrong links) is a mystery. It appears to be the sources of the links (providers) that are failing, but most of them are the same providers as other apps that aren’t doing this. And, of course, the web sites of these apks are worthless.

What a shame as CinemaHD was pretty much everyone’s go-to app for the last 2-3 years.

I really get a chuckle when any free movie/tv app goes bad and people complain. It takes quite a bit of effort to set up and maintain these services, never mind the fact that those doing it are getting no compensation for their time and effort. That is why I generally take a pass on these free apps. They may be good in the beginning but most eventually deteriorate and shut down. A case in point was Morph TV, which was excellent.

2 Likes

@sktn77a

Not entirely true as better paid apps and programs don’t have this issue. It’s bad developers who let there work get destroyed and not managing the scrappers.

Cinemahd I believe the underlying issues are how the app scrappers for sources if it’s not maintained all kinds of things happen. Which is why this is highly talked about and the answer is always to get a paid service like real debrid and use well known and updated programs.

2 Likes