Cinema Audition

Hgmartin, Please share where I can download the working version and link to Cinema Ver2.4. Thank you

I got it some time back through Unlinked, but the are now showing an older version for some reason. Have you tried using the link in these instructions:

I only use cinema and fine it very good have no problems with subtitles.

Anybody ever see Cinema not load new episodes? Like it says I’ve watched 5/10 episodes and I know episode 6 hasn’t aired yet but when I click on it, it shows episode 1, 2, 3, 4 and not even ep 5 but the when the day for the new episode rolls around the date of episode 4 is the date for episode 6 but all it shows is episode 4,
5 & 6 still aren’t listed. I’ve deleted and reinstalled cinema and lost all my favorite shows

And I don’t see how to incorporate RD with stremio or know what add in’s to get so it can find shows to watch on stremio

1 Like

For Stremio just go into community add-ons and enter every one for movies and series. Even without RD it pulls lots of links.

2 Likes

Hi All I got cinema 2.4 AF (add free) from unlinked with code starting6766…and it works very well without adds etc.

3 Likes

Save to library only seems to work for registered users in Stremio.

1 Like

good luck. I use Cinema with Real-Debre on Amazon Fire stick. Half the time the movie selected doesn’t show up. Or its has foreign sub titles. If anyone any better APK for the stick, let me know. thanks

@s202martin

Do some research, lots of better stuff.

1 Like

There are several, but a good starting point would be Stremio and/or Syncler+.

2 Likes

Recently Ive been using The Oath and also Seren to watch movies and tv shows within Kodi, not had any problems so far. Plenty HD links with Real Debrid and on searching, I’ve found everything Id been looking for.

3 Likes

Switch to Filmplus, you’ll be happy with it!!

1 Like

Streamio is a good one

1 Like

Yeah, so far I’ve been a lot happier using Seren and Asgard than Cinema and TeaTv.

As far as Stremio, it seems like both of the addons more reliably gets streams that work.

I’ll try filmplus when I get a chance.

1 Like

I have Film+ as a wee back up and never had an issue. It also found some old TV series that weren’t available elsewhere, so worth having a nosey.

2 Likes

I agree with you Hgmartin. I have been using Cinema with Real Debrid on a NVIDIA SHIELD PRO and very rarely, rarely have problems with it.

1 Like
2 Likes