Cinema apk application

So since I installed the updated version of cinema 2.4 I think it is . It has 2 different load screens . The movie DB and what looks like a T on an angle Ina red circle . How do I get rid of these and go back to the regular load screen ? It doesn’t give me all the options the old screen had .

I wish cinema would fix the issue that when you click the stream it shows a different movie. That’s the only complaint I get when setting up a firestick for someone

12 Likes

I get the same thing. Some times you get a better movie, you just have to find the right link.
Can’t complain with this little problem.

Click the burger stack to select your choice.

1 Like

I get that but in the old version the drop down arrow had way more selections .

It possible that when you set setting before you didn’t stop cam links and in the new version cam links were ignored.

The “T” is for Trakt TV. I use that website for all my favorite TV shows. I have multiple fire sticks so when I log into trak TV, within the cinema app, I see all my shows on each stick. Personally I don’t worry about what’s on that top right because of having favorites while logged into trakt TV.

4 Likes

Trakt account helps for organization of what you watching. Keeps track.

I’d get one it’s free.

1 Like

Yes, like the other person said, trakt account is free for what I need it for.

1 Like

Thanks I will try the trakt app…

1 Like

I use to have trakt but removed it due to lack of security and privacy. Here is a quote>
Trakt also operates within the law and has said they will hand over any data they have on users who are trying to access a media production’s content that has been viewed without their permission.
As I tend to watch and use free stuff I am concerned about their privacy and mine. So as I have apps that if I need to stop watching something in the middle will pick up where I left off and can use on any device I have or will use and I don’t care what I’ve already watched I cancelled my account. This is even with a VPN active.

3 Likes

@Miki
I just started using trakt and was going to try vip.

But maybe not now. I didn’t think they operated that that way at first. I learned a thing today. Time to pull it from kodi and syncler.

1 Like

What is the burger stack and where is it?

The 3 lines on top of each other. Top left.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.