Cinema and Syncler only Apps left?

I’ve never heard this. I’ve been using it 4 years now. I actually just renewed my fidelity points yesterday for a free month of service.

1 Like

Cinema definitely isn’t what it used to be. Last time I tried putting ad-free version on, my antivirus said there was a bug. I uninstalled and put the regular version on but it seems to have half the movies and shows it used to have.

1 Like

I’m so new with installing kodi repos and addons that if you have a way to add more scrapers to Seren kodi add-on I would appreciate it so much for any help you could provide me with :slightly_smiling_face:
If I’m out of place by asking you here, please tell me and point me in the correct direction.

Hi @Patachou
Your fine, as well as your question.
I haven’t, as of yet worked on it. When, or if, I find the answer, I’ll post it or have someone post it.

1 Like

Ok, sounds good :+1:
Thanks so much :blush:

Ok, so after spend the better part of an hour or so, what I’ve learned is this:

• designers of the Seren add-on, Nixgates, when they redesigned their add-on recently, they created as part of the update a file that scrapers media and put it in a “package”
    This package can not be opened or modified, unless you are the designer. I suspect the file with the media URL‘s in it, are a number of torrent sites that can be installed individually, but it’s much more convenient to put them all in a single package.
  • the other thing I learned is that some add-ons that you install from a repository will also allow you to go into them and install other add-ons that are part of that original add-on.
    For example: installing The Crew from their repository, there is a list of other add-ons listed under the video add-on tab that you can download and install. Each of these add-ons function similarly to one another in terms of the types of things they offer, i.e. some may only do sports, old movies, horror movies, ‘70’s movies, TV shows, etc (you get the idea).
    Any way, hope that is clear as mud and helped anybody at least understand.
1 Like

Got it…
Thanks for taking the time to do the research.
Like you said, it’s “Clear as Mud” :laughing::sweat_smile::rofl:
I truly appreciate all your hard work, Sbrowne126 :100::+1::handshake::slightly_smiling_face::dizzy::clap:
Take care & Stay safe :pray:

1 Like
1 Like