Cinema ad issue

Has anybody figured out a fix for the cinema 2.4 or 2.6 AdSense issue? At the end of every program the ads come on and you cannot back out. No matter what I do on the fire devices or the Google Android devices, I cannot get out of the ads. I have always used the sources direct cinema website or in prior past when Troy point used to the link his own source for the APK download. Does anybody have a version of cinema that works great and does not have the ads at the end or if it has the ads it actually let you get out of the movie. Couldn’t the developer put a simple x at the top of the screen? Just so you can exit the add once it was over

I use cinema 2…5.2 from unlinked app add free

I use the same 2.5.2 ad free version from unlinked as well. Have not had any problems either. Programmers have changed, so updates might include ads now.

I don’t update unless app problems or its required to use the app.

1 Like

Can you please tell me which unlink store code you use? Is it the 12341234?

Which unlinked store code do you use 12341234?

type in capitals FIRESTICK

1 Like

or these codes as well EB2E4A4C or 67664537

When you get an ad on cinema and can not get out, here is a solution, hit the home button on the remote go to settings, go to apps, click on cinema, then click force stop then ok. Now go open cinema and ad will be gone and yoiu should be able to use it fow awhile before another ad appears.

I used one of these unlunked codes EB2E4A4C or 67664537 as well. But, can’t remember which one.

1 Like

Thank you for your help! It worked. I do appreciate it

2 Likes