Cinema 2.6.0 crashes with blank screen

FYI, I did perform a search and I did not find a topic on Cinema with this issue.

For a few weeks now, Cinema crashes when performing a ‘BACK’ on the latest Firestick 4K Max. When this happens, I go back to the Home screen on my Amazon Firestick and I go to ‘Settings’, and then ‘Applications’. I click on Manage Applications and I perform a ‘Hard stop’ on Cinema. I can then go back to Cinema and resume.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Hey,

I am having the same issue. For me as the show I am watching finishes… Cinema Crashes and will got to like a “Blank Screen”… at which point my only option is to do a “Force Stop”.

If you catch the show / episode a few seconds before the feed cuts off you can navigate back to the Cinema menus without issue.

I was hoping there was a fix… If anyone knows?

There are multiple app versions on the cinema HD website try one of the other current versions and see if it works. I believe there’s a beta version, ad free version and a regular version one of them should work.

1 Like

I haven’t used Cinema for awhile but was having issues with another channel so checked it out last night and it worked just fine ! Here’s the thing - it’s version 2.5.2 so I’m wondering when you updated and why ?

I uninstalled Cinema and reinstalled the latest release (same version number) and the crashes still happen if you do not wait until the very end of the stream. Like it has been stated, I then have to do a force stop from the application settings on the Fire stick.

Mine has done I hit home button go to applications turn of storage access in the cach , Force stop go to another app open now the app then go back to cinema

Mine does it at times and also get the wrong movies with real debrid at times .

1 Like