Cheap tablets are great 👍

Just wanted to let anyone know that there are cheap china made tablets that I hear alot of negative reviews about. Well I’m always the last one to the party but I just purchased one of those cheap tablets and I’m completely blown away and impressed. I’ve never had so much fun for 200 bucks. I’ve got everything from my Buzz box and my phone put onto this tablet and it works perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great full HD picture, lots of ram and super fast. Getting download speeds of close to 600 using wifi with vpn on. All I’m saying is don’t be scared. If this thing keeps on working for a while, it was money well spent. Here’s a link :point_down:

2023 New Android 12 Tablet PC… https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0C3QDZTBS?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

6 Likes

Looks like a nice tablet and I agree with the cheap tablets. My 11" lenovo is my fav and it streams great and super picture. :+1:

3 Likes

I bought a Vankyo S30 10.1 a couple of years ago and am blown away by the picture and specs. Runs anything. Android 9

1 Like

I love my Cheap china T95Z Plus Boxes so might have to check these out. Hail to the Cheap China Devices! :rofl:

1 Like

I just bought one of those the other day. I really like it too, only thing i dont like though is my apps like surfshark and a vpn dot don’t load on boot, i have to connect manually everytime i turn it off then turn it on

1 Like

Not sure why but ExpressVPN and vpn monitor dot are working properly. :thinking:

I bought a 8” fire tablet for £45 . I am running Stremio, Cinema hd and film plus, all are running perfectly probably thanks to the 32gb memory

1 Like

I bought a Fire HD 10 a few years agp during the Black Friday sale. I can’t remember but I think I paid about $50 bucks. I used the Fier Toolbox to convert it from an Amazon billboard to a more true Android device. I use tablet a lot and have not had a bit of trouble from it.

Thw Samsung S9+ is still on my wish list, but I can’t really justify spending that kind of money when my Fire Hd 10 tablet suits my needs. And that is the conundrum needs vs wants. lol

2 Likes

Bought the s9 for christmas for the wife. Cost me $1500. She loves it and has learned to use the pen to her advantage. lol

2 Likes

Got a Vankyo Z4 about 5 years ago. Added OONTZ external speaker. Way less than $200. Streams beautifully.

alldocube, I got mine for 89.00 on banggood

Yeah, the S-pen feature is very attractive to me. Especially, with my penchant to create memes and gifs, and size does matter.

Btw, the pic I posted is incorrect. I want the Samsung S9 Ultra with the 14.6" screen.

It cost about $1,200 plus tax and that is about $1,000 more than I can justify spending on a want…right now. lol

The wifes is an ultra. Maybe why it cost more, but here electronics are crazy expensive, even at costco.

1 Like

Woot has S7 Plus’s for $449. 128 gb with S pen, 12.4 screen.

2 Likes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/onn-11-Tablet-Pro-128GB-2023-Model-Gold/1368238968?from=/search

Wally World looks very similar to new Amazon fire for much less. After the success of the ONN 4K stick, Wal-Mart products may be taking a leap up in quality and performance

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good deal! That’s why I bought a Vankyo. Specs are very comparable for less money. May not have all the same features though. But a very good option!

1 Like

Why do we continue to support China?

1 Like

My Purchasing decisions have nothing to do with Politics. I could care less. My Cheap China Boxes are Awesome

3 Likes

Why do we continue to support China?

Because China has the chips, China makes the clips.
China also has the iridium for phones

We could change that but that discussion is very Political!

6 Likes

And for a lot of our devices, we’re supporting the South Koreans.

1 Like