Charter raises the prices of Spectrum internet plans by $5

Because you identified as a Venezuelan. They send those guys back! lol

I knew it. All it took was a blonde Blue eyed Canadian claiming to be Venezuelan to fool the U.S. Border patrol.
One thing you left out TX was I claimed to be a “handsome” Venezuelan.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Eyes Blinking

Never fails for Spectrum to keep raising prices . They are just following the trend of raising prices why because of inflation?exactly why I don’t have tv service with them.

1 Like

I only have their internet service at this point.

1 Like

@ AJS1
everything you posted about mexico and immigrants is a flat out lie? show me proof of your bs?
you have any documentation to prove that? i think not
i thought this was a testing site? not a site for peep’s to screech stuff that isn’t true?

2 Likes

Wayyyyy of topic here. Not a political forum.

1 Like

@ TXRon…thx for that

1 Like

What’s the power button on the top left used for? I tried to bind it for a power button for my box but it only powers off but won’t go on. So not sure what’s going on. Instruction book doesn’t show function of these buttons.

1 Like

Ask and u shall receive,
Here u go!

Yeah thanks for the heads up. They were going to spring it on us next billing cycle. They actually gave me 10 dollar credit for the next 2 months for my troubles. I should just cancel my home phone, for 10 plus bucks a month that we never use I might as well and just keep internet. They got a nice racket charging like 75 bucks for internet. Time that by like 60 million customers , thats a haul. BTW They called the increase inflationary pressure. Now thats a good excuse…

1 Like

I don’t understand the question. Never really looked at the box they gave me. As soon as the tech hooked up the service. I connected my Nvidia Pro and first powered on the TV using the TV remote. Then paired my Nvidia remote with the Samsung TV and have been using the Nvidia remote for everything ever since. It powers on/off, adjust volume, and navigates around all features on my device perfectly.

Play around with your IR/CEC settings and see if that will help.

really should read because of greed… :moneybag:

That’s freaking hilarious!

1 Like

There really is no competition in some area so we’re stuck with it

If you’re at or below the poverty level.

2 weeks ago I got an email that said effective that day speeds were going to 600 Mbps and data was being increased to 3000 GB. Oh, and by the way, prices were going up $10. They’ve eliminated all lower packages except one for 350 GB.

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.