Casting pixel 4 to tv

I’m still trying to cast my pixel 4 to tv using 4k firestick. Can anyone tell me what is the best free app for casting these days? Thanks…

Just cast to your stick, you click the cast on your phone and should see your firestick.

I have done that, but doesn’t connect, I think it needs an app installed on the firestick? Thanks.

I have installed casting apps on the firestick, but when I successfully cast, the app want me to subscribe before they let me cast. Do you know one that doesn’t need joining? Regards.

The casting is built into the firestick and your phone not sure why its not working. I can do it with my samesung. Might depend on what your using to cast like media player

1 Like

I have a Pixel 5 that comes with Cast built in to the Connection preferences. If it’s in the 4, can you use it?

1 Like

The pixel 4 has a cast function, but just keeps spinning, saying no devices.

Have you enabled “Enable Display Mirroring” in the “Display & Sounds” section of your Firestick settings?
Have fun and STREAM ON.

Thankyou. Yes it’s enabled and the display mirroring screen is up, but phone cast screen reads, no devices found…