Can't Stop Buffering

In my experience only VPN that works with IPTV is the one that comes with the service if they provide one. Using my own personal VPN subscription never works always causes buffering. I honestly don’t know how any of y’all get VPN to work with IPTV because actually some of my IPTV subscriptions doesn’t even connect with a VPN on it will cause a black screen

This just start yesterday I have been using IPTV for 2 years and using Nord for 5 yrs I have done nothing in Nord app

1 Like

only thing I can think of is swapping servers and protocols.

1 Like

I actually get better speeds with my VPN. They have a “speed up” program that helps. No idea how it works but even when speeds drop to around 30Mbps I rarely get buffering.

One other thought. Is there something that maybe causing WiFi interference? Have you tried hard wiring to ethernet?

Yes both boxes are hard wired

1 Like

Might want to check ethernet cables. I just had to replace a defective cable on a ethernet ‘spllitter’ after 2 yrs of no issues…took a while to figure out what was bad…

Problem might be your upload speed. Preferably it should be in the high teens to mid 20’s mbs range to avoid buffering, most folks look at download speeds without paying enough attention to upload speeds.

2 Likes

Its NordVPN when i disable it it works fine this just started yesterday If I put the NordVPN in my router instead of the IPTV Box do you think that might solve the problem

Hey DRGio…Suggestion: put this known stable PlutoTV m3u8 playlist in your player…if it also buffers, then you know your IPTV service is OK…but if it doesn’t buffer…your service just might be the culprit.

https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/us.m3u8

1 Like

I have 1200 Mbps and sometimes it’s 1300-1400 so never has buffering my provider never buffers and they fix it immediately when it does love those guys best in the game

2 Likes

Comtact your provider.

1 Like

Might be of little help, but I always start with the basement level basics. Try unplugging the EVERTHING from the wall outlet and TV and even modem/router for at least 20 minutes and then plug everything back in.

1 Like

That is soo not true, dont spread misinformation. You can use a vpn with an iptv provider without buffer, if its not your internet its 100% your iptv provider. Server congestion is a huge issue.

If you “never” have any buffering. Then why does your provider need to fix the buffering that you never have?

1 Like

I did everything i figure out that it was my VPN I went Surfing with a different VPN and its working FANTASTIC no buffering or lagging.I like to Thank every one that tried to help.

3 Likes

I am with Nord too and had the same problem with buffering since yesterday on my Android Tv and Firestick, when I run a speed test the results are normal for my line speed and should be ok for streaming. I have turned off Nord and switched to Atlas VPN and buffering stopped immediately, also no buffering with VPNs turned off.

Seems like Nord have some serious problems at the moment.

1 Like

Just for curiosity, with Nord VPN on can you go into settings and turn “threat protection” off and try again. See if the buffering stops.

You need to edit that service name out of your post. Thanks

1 Like

Threat protection is already off on mine but still getting problems streaming with Nord.

1 Like