Can’t download The Crew from repository on Kodi 20.2

Recently updated my Kodi from Matrix to 20.2, didn’t want to update now having an issue downloading The Crew from repository.

When I go to install “2.0.5 by The Crew” I’m hit with a

1.- ResolveURL- The Addon is not compatible with this version of Kodi
2- The Crew- The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.1.0 could not be satisfied

Any suggestions for me moving forward?

Make sure you’re using the latest Crew repo from their github.io url.

Latest zip: repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip

This version should work fine with nexus 20.2.

Believe I’m using the correct one

https://team-crew.github.io

Same thing here…says not connected to network

I just did it from scratch on Troy’s 20.2 fork. The repo is fine. Double and triple check your typing.

Ok ill try again…maybe 3rd time a charm

Nope …couldnt connect with network. Just tryed diggz and no go same thing

Are you trying to put Crew on a build, or as a standalone addon on a fresh version or fork of Kodi20?

Doesn’t work on my 20.2 update of Kodi. Stand alone repo won’t install.

Troy has a video of him doing it but it’s on matrix, matrix works in my living room also. Something with this 20.2 version is glitchy.

20.2 isn’t the issue. I just did it.

I redid my kodi and did a superman build…all good now

I’m able to download from github repo and unzip, it’s downloading “The Crew” from video add on that isn’t working when I try to install from repo.

That’s what I’m thinking I’ll have to do. Uninstall and start fresh. I have all my settings for Seren and FEN I don’t want to redo.

1 Like

Why not just use Troy’s fork to test so you don’t have to uninstall current stuff…at least yet.

Not sure what you mean by using a fork?

It tricks your system into thinking Kodi isn’t already installed, so that you can have multiple copies on your device…for testing, etc.

2 Likes

No way :exploding_head:, so I can put different versions and the addons will work the same as they would on the non fork version?

Sure…Troy’s forks are awesome!

2 Likes

Troy Fork worked perfect, updating all my rooms to that.

Thank you, greatly appreciated!

2 Likes