Can movie and tv industries break into vpn’s

there ya go, case closed :+1:

2 Likes

Theres an app you can download from the playstore called down detector by ookla thats pretty handy.

Downdetector
https://downdetector.com/

1 Like

Cox outage or service down? Current problems and outages | Downdetector
https://downdetector.com/status/cox-communications/

2 Likes

Just checked with the app it said no problems but tried again to sign in it just gave me the same message of enternal problem. I will use the app thanks.

2 Likes

The app is very reliable and ive used for a long time. Sometimes its the last place you think to look after re-wiring your whole house and taking everthing apart and still no joy…you then check the app and :crazy_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:… and find it wasnt you :skull:

edit… if you search providers you will also find express vpn and other vpn’s listed…but no surfshark :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Do you think Surfshark is better than Express?

1 Like

all depends, What works well for one might not for another. Ive been with surfshark since they started and like my service and unlimited connections, but if it stumbles on to the next. Troy has some good deals for surfshark if interested.

1 Like

Right now I still have six months left on Express but will definitely think about it when it comes up for renewal. Thanks

2 Likes

Unplug everything immediately, then hide under your covers with the lights out. prepare for the FBI, CIA, Government Drones and Putin to come looking for you. Maybe Elon Musk too. :rofl: :joy:

Seriously!!! So many Nervous Nellies here!

I don’t trust anybody these days

1 Like

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not coming after you.

TXRon, would you help a newb and explain “do a system cleanup?”
Thanks

system cleaning is about un-wanted, un-needed and junk files that over time will slow your system down. Many apps out there that automate this for you and many it depends on the system. I use sdmaid to run these task automatically every few days others might use different programs. Do a search and you will find one that suits your system.

2 Likes

I need help blocking future Amazon updates to my Firestick 4K. It has already updated to Fire OS 6.2.9.5 before I read about potential update issues. Unfortunately, all articles/videos I have seen say it is too late for my stick(???). Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.