Can I watch my local TV Channel on Firestick

Can I watch my local TV Channel on Firestick

yes,there are several apps that have most local news feeds.Local now,Tubi,and others.Paramount plus premium allows you to watch your local cbs affiliate,that includes all the prime time and sports programming.Peacock premium has the local nbc affiliate.There are other choices as well.

1 Like

depends where in the world you are

example United Kingdom.

then no Amazon Doesn’t Particulary love the UK In Thiis Regard. Because If You Go To Search Box / Magnifying Glass Left Hand Side Of Firestick You Will See For Yourself Freeview Is There In All Its Glory But When You Try And Install It Even Though You’re in The Uk It Says Unavailable Even With A VPN Set To Uk It Won’t Install.

Another Reason - You’ve Probably Heard All The Great Things You Can Do WIth A Firestick But If You Want To Watch Uk Tv There Is Apps Available And Again Some Work Some Dont.

Apps That Other Compatriots Have On There Sight Like UKTV Live Tv There More American Based And Need A Vpn.
then Theres BBCi Player - For All Your BBC Channels, ITVX For All Your Itv Channels My 5 App For The 5 Channels Dave For A Few Others But By The Time You’ve Installed And Registered All These Players Your Firestick Will Become A Pain In The Backside Because If Like Me You Love Tv Series Or/And Movies There is Apps Available For This But It Involves Installing Some Other Apps. ( 1st And Foremost Downloader) BUT!!! This Comes WIth A Few Firestick Settings That Need Changing ( Follow Troypoints Tips And Tricks Jailbreak Firestick.) After Downloader Is Installed Search For Troys Apk’s or Install APKTime That’s Got Loads Of Apps For Watching The Best Tv Series And Latest Movies Read Troypoint For Best APk Apps But My Personal 2 Are Beetv and HdBox In The Uk They Work Fine - But This Involves Installing Further Apps Beetv Needs 1 Of 2 Available TV Player Apps Again From APK Time But Don’t Let Your Firestick Go Under 2gb Of Storage Because Problems Then Arise Like Buffering ETC And For The Optimistic Settings You’ll Need Purchase a Real Debrid Account And Install A Vpn Now With Tv Series And Movies Its Best To Set The Vpn You Use To The Uk People In The Uk SOmetimes Set The Vpn To America But A VPN Works Better If You Select The Country Your In Unless you Want To Watch American Netflix Or Something Similair but Uk WOrks Fine For My VPN ( Tested I Connected To Canada And Half The Uk Stuff Was Gone Till I switched Back To Uk.

Good Luck And Godspeed Need Any Further Assistance You-tube Is Full Of Content Creators Who Will Help You Get To Terms With You’re Firestick Some Of What They Try And Get You To Install Is BS but It’ll Give You Some Ideal Of What You Want To Do.

If Not Hit Me Back With a DM I’ll Help You Out.

ps If You’re The Police It Wasnt Me Who Helped , "The Devil Made Me Do It Haha

regards IR0NEAGLE1 - Pete

Are they free?? What’s free on Firestick?

I’m in US Illinois what’s free

Local now and Tubi are 100% free

On the home screen of the Stick, look for an Orange square on first or second row labeled Local Now.

As For Local channels

Amazon Firestick users in the UK can’t access local channels

Freeview is there when you hit search on the firestick but you try and download it with or without a Vpn it’s UNAVAILABLE

then on the firestick we had Kapang and View TV we can download and install this app but when you open it no channels whatsoever you can’t even access the sign up page