Can anyone recommend a true free Ip blocker for fire sticks?

Hi everyone!

I personally use ipvanish I got through Troypoint referral which works fantastic with no complaints.

However… I have a handful of friends and family that I would like to introduce them to streaming services to see if it is for them but I don’t want them to have to setup accounts with their credit cards just for a free trial.

Almost every link I find that claims free ip blockers is just for a free trial or a refund if not satisfied with a prepayment usually with a cc.

Are there any true free ip blockers available for them to get their feet wet with that I can recommend?

I would definitely suggest the Troypoint referral to ipvanish if they decide that this is something that they would use.

I totally understand that the free providers are nowhere as good or secure but I think it would be great just for them to give it a try and get their feet wet.

Thanks in advance!

@DACH

Well not sure what you mean by IP blockers, but if you’re looking for a quality free VPN then I recommend Proton VPN. Don’t forget, free is limited in servers and many run at near capacity which results in slower speeds.

2 Likes

Be careful there unless you want to be on call for the simplest problem :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I helped many friends and have spent hours showing them how to do maintenance, the importance of it…and subscribe to Troypoint for tutorials etc… They sit and say …ok but they have not interest in doing that. They call me constantly as they cannot be bothered listening to tutorials and what you tell ‘most’ of them is in one ear out the other…just sayin’.

3 Likes

continued…and they are too cheap to pay for VPN or Real Debrid. It becomes tiring trying to explain stuff, for a better word.

3 Likes

I have several siblings with the same selective hearing on the exact same subject. It does get old in a hurry.

2 Likes

Miki’s suggestion above is the only free vpn I would use. Period, hands down…nuf said :skull:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

You folks are great! I hope I can be of help to all of you as well someday

2 Likes